Year / Date of Release : 09.2020
Version : 3.2.0
Developer : iZotope
Format : VST, VST3, AU
Bit depth : 64bit
Platform : iNTEL
Interface language : English
System requirements : Mac: OS X 10.11 .5 El Capitan – macOS 11 Big Sur
Izotope Neutron 3 Advanced Introduces the intelligent mixing plugin – Neutron. The plugin includes the first Track Assistant and Masking Meter technologies in this area. Focused on making your mixing process simpler and more efficient, Neutron combines the latest analysis and measurement innovation with industry-leading audio processors that deliver unprecedented focus and transparency to your mixes.
Track Assistant scans the audio and suggests custom settings as starting points for processing your track. Intelligent analysis automatically identifies instruments, recommends placement of EQ nodes, and makes optimal settings for other modules. You will still maintain complete control over all your decisions while mixing, but Track Assistant gives you more time to focus on what matters most – your creative perspective on the mix.
Masking Meter allows you to visually identify and correct perceptual collisions between instrument frequencies that can lead to masking between, for example, guitar and vocals, bass and drum, as well as resolve other issues iZotope Neutron 3 Crack can lead to “muddiness” or excessive overflow of a mix. Easily customize each track to cut out mud and unleash new sonic possibilities.
Neutron can be used on every track, offering zero latency and efficient processor utilization. With a master static / dynamic EQ, two multiband compressors, a multiband transient shaper, a multiband exciter and a peak limiter, the user will hear clearer results and spend less time tuning.
– Automatic detection of various instruments – vocals, dialogue, guitar, bass and drums and the application of spectral shaping technology to ensure clarity and balance for each track.
– Get guidance on optimal starting points for your settings with the Assistant Track, including node EQs, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
– Divide the sound space with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
– Achieve the perfect sounding mix with five main processors integrated into one console with a pure digital or warm vintage style.
– Support for surround sound for audio post production.
– Ability to use plug-ins separately: equalizer, compressor, transient shaper, exciter.
What’s New in Neutron 3 ?
- Neutron Advanced 3.2.0 brings your mixing workflow into the 21st century and allows you to use 8-module plug-ins for your session, regardless of the mother ship. Easily create your own signal chain with your favorite audio plug-ins for the ultimate mixing experience – faster, better quality plug-ins in any configuration you want. The following is new in Neutron 3.
- A good balance at the initial level is the basis for a good mix, and now Neutron 3 can help with this crucial task. The mixing wizard available in Neutron 3 Advanced provides you with a solid starting point for your mixing so that you don’t get lost on optimization levels.
- It listens to your track and offers recommended gain levels for all tracks in your session, with tracks automatically grouped by instrument and a focal element of your choice. From there, you can adjust each group to get an almost balanced mix, whether you’re working with 100 or 10 tracks.
- Try to select only a few (1 to 3) focus tracks so as not to drown out their impact on the overall mix. Even though the mixing wizard works best when you have heard your entire session, depending on the type of session you have, it may not be necessary to get a good result.
- As long as Mix Assistant has heard a representative number of tracks that are actively doing what they’re doing, it’s probably good enough to give you something decent, and you may just need to make other adjustments using sliders.
- New to Neutron 3 is Sculptor, like having an army of band compressors and equalizers that work tirelessly to shape your track. It is even spoken to Track Enhance in Mix Assistant (our AI-based mixing processor that helps choose a custom starting point for a track or mix at the initial level) to identify the instrument you’re working with and real-time.
- Giving feedback will help shape the sound of your track. The sculptor can also work with a selected instrument profile, so you can experiment with new sounds and create something of your choice. Here are some examples of Sculptor for important mixing elements.
System Requirements For Neutron Advanced 3.2.0:
- Mac: OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan–macOS 10.15 Catalina
You may also like; Splice Sounds – DKVPZ, Sample Pack (WAV)